Spend a week on an authentic working ranch located in the beautiful Black Hills of Wyoming, U.S.A, This is an honest working cattle ranch where you can actively participate in daily ranch activities. It covers 30,000 acres of land where the family raise and run over 1,200 pairs and approximately 4000 yearlings. Riding in the company of cowboys, you will learn how to move and sort cattle, lasso, brand and canter after the odd escapee.
The natural beauty of the place and the typical warm-heartedness of the cowboys will make you feel right at home.
Some of the highlights are:
– You will have the opportunity to play an active role in the day-to-day tasks on a ranch riding over varied terrain of more than 30,000 acres.
– Ride alongside the cowboys, moving cattle, sorting and driving herds to summer and winter pastures.
– Enjoy the freedom of riding in the vast open spaces between Wyoming and
– On your days off the ranch, visit the local sights (Deadwood, Sturgis, Devil’s
Tower, Mount Rushmore and when in season visit a rodeo.)
– Enjoy home-cooked meals every day, including delicious local steak.